Monday, June 10, 2019

sign j

to Winnie
ya know, win,,regarding an incident which happened today,,, i'm sorry to say this,
 I am,
but, ya know,....reflective somewhat of this,
our blessed brother 

'''jeff''''Related image
 is truly crazy.Related image



or deliberately evil.Related image
in dishonoring dad this way.Jannes (Jim)  Linker






I mean i'm going through a lot. presently. too much in fact.

and then I see dad in his hospital bed. ultimately unnerves me. stress beyond measure. big sis.

nightmare.

yes. stress.

remember amy was shaking continually when her twin was dying?
and when pam saw amy shaking pam said ''amy for crying out loud, stop shaking.'''

well I feel the same way. mind you, I didn't shake. but I came close.










pretty close. win.

then jeff shows up in the hospital with me. and , I mean, he doesn't act like a totally calm person. mostly he appears calm. but looking closely, anyone can see he too is stressed. pretty much.
but anyways,
so we visit dad and talk to the nurses.Related image
I've been there for 3 hours.
and i'm feeling dizzy. by the time jeff gets there.
at 2 p.m.










anyhow, we talk. I say nice things about dad. regarding the past.

jeff asks many questions about medication.
during this visit.

then after all that, about 2:45 pm we leave.

and walk to jeffs car. miles away. on Richmond street.Related imageImage result for make gifs motion images of alice in wonderland on severe drugs

that's where jeff goes bananas.
I mean nuts.

is jeff crazy?
how do I count the ways? wait
I already explained it to you. in a prior note or 3. whatever.,.Related imageRelated image

anyhow, to summarize this incident,
today win, here's what happened.








jeff starts freaking on the street saying loudly the following.











 '''Kerry! my god! you don't tell the doctors and nurses that dad was okay 4 years ago!
ya don't tell the nurses dad was able to lift 140 pounds 4 years ago!
ya don't tell the nurses that dad was able to walk healthy 4 years ago!''Related image






that gives the doctors a reason to end dads life!

ya idiot! Kerry!

your an idiot! Kerry!Related image



never tell the fucking doctors that dad was healthy 4 years ago!
kerry@! Related image





ya freaking nut job!
that gives the doctors a reason to commit euthanasia on dad!'''

that's what jeff screamed at me on the street about an hour ago winnie.
''huh''
I said.

''what are ya talking about jeff?Related image
how does me telling the doctors dad was healthy 4 years ago give dads doctors a reason to commit euthanasia on dad at this conjecture in time?''
I said to jeff.Related image

he said this.

because it does Kerry.

anything ya say will give the doctors a reason to kill dad okay, Kerry? so shut up!''

winnie, jeff said that to me.

now listen win, if I tell the doctors dad was healthy 4 years ago as far as I can see that gives the doctors more inclination to save dad.
not end his life.Related image

obviously that's what it would do.
their is no doubt that is what it would do. so what the hell is wrong with jeff?Related image

winnie. my stress level is through the roof on this.
jeff cant be doing strange things like that, to me. when i'm this stressed. ya know?



I tell the doctors something good about dad. with good intentions in my heart. and jeff says mean things.Related image

and falsely accuses me. of such nonsense. simply because I say something respectful about dad.Related image

ya know?

jeff is too much. in doing that to me.
my heart is in agony. that jeff said those nasty things to me.

i'm amazed I didn't cry.Related image

summary to the preceding websites contents now follows. in this fashion.

Jacob <angeltruth.jacob@gmail.com>

11:26 AM (2 hours ago)
to Jeff
Christian Bible prophesy for dad's funeral..Related image


C7 q63.
Nostradamus..

"""Nobles gather on a mid sommers Eve, as the Raven grasps the holy legacy.of the immortal called Mercury... 

Look for the traitors Haven to come to life in Lucan Canada regarding a Jewish family named donnelly''' as the beast, meaning Satan's

 kingdom of minions and spiritual wickedness presently on earth prepare for the apocalypse of 2nd Peter 3:7-17..""""Related image




Meaning ?

 Obviously revelation 21:1-3's connection to c5q41 of the prophesies of Nostradamus.

Obviously. 

Addressed to all creation in this life.. obviously.

Connect the simple dots of 2nd Peter 1:19-21 and Luke 4:4 properly..

Perfectly clear and perfectly simple.Related image


Jannes (Jim)  Linker
Claim this Obituary
Become the owner of this obituary to manage the guestbook, edit the notice, and more.

Jannes (Jim) Linker

Related imageRelated imageRelated image
LINKER, Jannes (Jim) 
April 22 1930 - May 30 2019 Image result for make gifs motion images of terrified lunatics screaming in fright

Dad did it his own way and lived independently until he passed away peacefully in his 90th year. 
Image result for make gifs motion images of alice in wonderland on severe drugsHe loved getting together with family and friends,Image result for make gifs motion images of alice in wonderland on severe drugs andthe always enjoyed those times as the best part of life. Dad could strike up a conversation with anyone and he was well-known for his lively storytelling skills and tremendous memory for facts and people. He is missed but we know that he is now in eternal joy with the angels. the wind bloweth where it listeth.

https://app.box.com/s/ug2pvfsfbyw2rb3mrofq




Related image

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one.



Jim was predeceased by his wife Johanna (1966) and his wife Maria (2006). Dad will be missed always and lovingly remembered by his children Winnie (Willem), Jeff, Kerry and grandchildren Lydia, Julia, Christian, Chris, Jackie, Margot. A memorial service with time for fellowship after, will be held on Friday June 7 at 1 pm. Bethel Christian Reformed Church,Jannes (Jim)  Linker 

Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF AC DC'S HELLS BELL IN CONCERT
Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF AC DC'S HELLS BELL IN CONCERT
716 Classic Drive, London Ontario.


Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF AC DC'S HELLS BELL IN CONCERT
Image result for make gifs motion images of bruce springsteen rockin

bruce springsteen's 'my fathers house, is fitting, here. in this link.
Image result for make gifs motion images of bruce springsteen rockinImage result for make gifs motion images of bruce springsteen rockin
 Online condolences may be left at www.mpcemetery.ca
MOUNT PLEASANT CEMETERY (LONDON) INC.
Published on June 5, 2019Related imageImage result for make gifs motion images of jesus as king in heaven





18 comments:

  1. summarizing these facts.
    Angeltruth Jacob
    Sun, Jul 7, 11:41 PM (16 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    Alright Winnie.

    I just counted how many times I've asked you to do the right thing---by honoring the laws of canada and dad by giving me a copy of dad's last will and testament..

    Through word of mouth and emails...

    The total is """ I believe """167 times...

    You've ignored that decent request 167 times.

    I counted..

    167 times..

    But you immediately reply when I say that dad liked the hymn bringing in the sheaves.

    I have it on record, winnifred.

    Okay.

    That simply means that you and Jeff murdered dad.

    For his money.

    You ransacked his apt while he lay half dead in hospital.

    While you forbade staff to give him pain killers.

    And you commanded hospital staff to keep dad alive in suffering.

    A state you put him in..

    Through drugged foods..
    You and Jeff gave him during the last 6 months he lived in his apt..

    So dad ended up losing blood and being sick because Jeff gave him drugged foods..

    Dad immediately became dizzy after Jeff start d visiting him with unpackaged food gifts...

    And Jeff only goes and visits dad continually with drugged foods after he screams at me on the highway that, that's exactly what he's going to do..

    Dad continually gets dizzy after eating Jeff's food gifts.

    And sometimes passes out in the garbage room..

    Right after he eats Jeff's food gifts.

    Before that dad was always okay..

    Before Jeff visited dad on a continual basis..

    With unpackaged foods.

    Jeff doesn't visit dad for 45 years straight..

    And dad is always healthy and strong..

    All of a sudden Jeff starts visiting dad continually and giving dad unpackaged foods.

    And dad immediately starts getting dizzy spells.

    Then ends up half dead in hospital.

    Courtesy of Jeff's poisons..

    Which you sent to Dad too.

    With Jeff's help.

    So you both could disgustingly ransack dad's apt ..

    While dad lays dying in hospital..

    Their are cameras in dad's apat building and in other places Winnie.



    Be careful Winnie..

    I have evidences of certain things which relate to this that your unaware of..


    You should have simply given me a copy of dad's testament..

    You and Jeff are heartless in how you murdered dad...

    So you could destroy his last will and testament..

    ...




    You have no reason to hide dad's last will and testament from me Winnie.

    So come Monday morning I'm going to authorities at hospital..
    If I don't have a copy of his testament by noon.

    Tommorrow..

    ReplyDelete

  2. Angeltruth Jacob
    11:32 AM (5 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    It's simple.

    Please just give me a copy of dad's final will and testament..

    Then it suffices me Winnie.

    And I'll honor you and Jeff again.

    And forgive.

    And not go to the police.

    Because you did the right thing.

    And honored dad's will in death.

    If not I have to go to the police.

    Because it's hypocrisies galore to continue denying me a copy of dad's final will and testament, Winnie.

    Theirs no good reason for you to do that.
    I'm not gonna dishonor dad that way.


    Okay.

    12 noon.

    Or I'm forced forced forced to go to hospital staff with this.

    Good grief.

    Ya can't even do that simple thing?

    And obey the laws of heaven and Earth?

    What is wrong with you and Jeff?

    Just do the right thing and give me a copy of dad's final will.

    Or it's evil on my part to not go to the authorities with this.

    Okay.

    I already explained that.

    12 noon.
    Or I can't help anymore.

    Okay?

    Hurry win.

    I have no choice.

    Contact me.

    Trust me.


    ReplyDelete

  3. Angeltruth Jacob
    11:40 AM (4 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    Obviously what I say is factual.

    That's obvious.

    But here's a good question.

    Why don't you just respond even?

    To these things.

    Winnie, I can help you and Jeff if you contact me by 12 noon.

    Everything will be fine.



    If you honor dad's memory bygiving me a copy of dad's testament.

    Right away.

    That's clearly the right thing to do.

    Too.
    Obviously.


    I'd contact me.

    Trust me.

    I already explained why I can't go beyond that.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Angeltruth Jacob
    Sun, Jul 7, 11:46 PM (16 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    Be smart, Winnie.
    Contact me before tommorrow noon.

    Til Jeff the same..

    Or I'm going all out on reporting these facts to the police and hospital authorities.

    If you haven't contacted me by tommorrow noon to give me a copy of dad's testament..

    Trust me Winnie.

    I'll let it go if you simply give me a copy of dad's testament..

    If you don't by tommorrow then you clearly don't give a hoot about dad.


    And that offends me.

    Then these facts go virile.

    As does this website.

    In honor of the real truths of this subject.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Angeltruth Jacob
    12:37 AM (16 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    And that's what Jeff screamed at me that he would do, for basically an hour,,in many strange ramblings on the highway bike ride me and him took to thamesford from London,on Trafalgar street last year.

    Strange ramblings that I couldn't decipher fully until Jeff started visiting dad continually..

    And even then I wasn't sure what was happening until dad started getting constant dizzy spells
    After eating the food you and Jeff brought him.

    For 6 months straight.
    At 202 mcnay street....


    I finally said to Dad,. "" Strange how Jeff is visiting constantly and bringing you food
    Eh dad?""'

    Dad said in response, """
    Hes not being sincere Kerry..

    I can see it in his eyes .""

    That's what dad said to me Winnie..


    I finally figured out that Jeff was poisoning dad.

    But by then it was too late .

    And dad was in the hospital..

    And I didn't know how to explain that insanity to hospital staff..

    Plus, I was monitoring you and Jeff .

    For signs that you weren't guilty of such crimes.

    But no signs appeared..

    All facts clearly confirm you and Jeff killed dad for vain reasons.

    Because you got wind if his testament.

    Which helped me.

    And you Couldnt stand that.

    So you murdered dad.

    So you could search his apt to destroy his final will and testament.

    A final insult to the man.

    In death no less.

    After all the dishonorable things you did to Dad in life too.

    Ya know win, trust me, I'm going to the police and hospital staff if you do not give me a copy of dad's last will and testament by noon tommorrow.

    Contact me by noon tommorrow and I'll show you and Jeff incredible mercy you didn't show dad.
    If not , if you don't call me to give me a copy of dad's final will by noon tommorrow I go to hospital staff with this information.

    Your choice.

    But I'd call me Winnie.

    Your dishonoring dad majorly in death by not giving me a copy of dad's final will and testament.


    That's obvious..

    And look at all these other facts I'm willing to forgive if you just do the right thing here by giving me a copy of dad's testament by tommorrow!!

    Winnie, just do it.

    And all will be well for you and Jeff.

    I'll see to it.

    For dad's sake.

    But if you continue to dishonor dad by not giving me a copy of his testament by to morrow then I go to hospital staff and the police.

    This has gone on in dishonor of dad for too long.

    Contact me by to.morrow and do that.

    Or I go to the police .

    Okay.

    Thank you.

    Signed
    Kerry.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Angeltruth Jacob
    12:42 AM (16 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    You and Jeff choose to murder dad, because dad choose to help me.
    While you pretended you loved dad.

    You murdered him for his possessions.

    And so you could destroy his final will and testament.

    Now dad watches this.

    In the spirit world.
    You guys are incredible.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Angeltruth Jacob
    12:59 AM (15 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    Winnie, talk to me!
    This is important.

    I want to help you and Jeff.


    Or tell Jeff to talk.

    To me.

    And do the right thing .
    By giving me a copy of dad's testament.

    Theirs no reason not to.

    I'll make sure you and Jeff are safe.

    If you just do that.

    I believe that's honoring dad in death.
    Which is what Jesus says.

    Exodus 20:12.
    Okay?
    It has to be that way win.

    You have to honor dad by giving me his testament.

    If not it dishonors dad.

    Then I can't keep this secret.

    If you refuse to honor dad by giving me a copy of his testament.

    By which factor I am then forced to go to hospital staff and tell them these things..

    ReplyDelete

  8. Angeltruth Jacob
    9:39 AM (7 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    Every fact confirms this is disrespectful to Dad if you don't contact me by 12 noon to give me a copy of dad's final will and testament..
    So, please, Winnie, pllease don't let this go beyond 12 noon.

    I can't help you and Jeff anymore if you let this go beyond 12 noon today..

    Because that disrespects dad infinitely..

    Then I go to hospital staff with this.

    Trust me Winnie

    Contact me before noon today.
    july 8th 2019.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Angeltruth Jacob
    9:55 AM (6 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    This is going on and on.
    Like a broken horrific record..

    No wonder Titus 3:10-11 and John 9:27 mock people who don't listen to total logic repeated again and again.

    Last time I'll ask.

    I can still make this right.
    For you me and Jeff..

    I don't want to cause you trouble.

    Do the right thing and contact me before 12 noon.

    To give me a copy of dad's testament.

    And that suffices me..

    If you don't I have no choice but to report these facts to the police.

    Because it's dishonorable to Dad.

    If you don't give me a copy of his final will.

    Before 12 noon today.


    I've emailed you many times.

    Trying to save you from that!!

    Trust me win.

    I'll have lost all confidence in you .

    If 12 noon comes.

    And you haven't done that.

    Last time I'll ask.

    You and Jeff have til 11:59 and 59.9 seconds regarding today to do that..

    Or that's it.

    I go to hospital staff and show them these facts.

    I won't if you honor dad's memory by 12 noon.

    Hope to hear from you before then.
    Signed
    Kerry.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Angeltruth Jacob
    10:00 AM (6 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    I'm warning you .

    Be smart Winnie.

    Talk to me.

    I'd tell your work and everybody you have an important matter to deal with.

    Regarding me.

    Right now.

    Or I go to the police.

    It's a very bad decision on your part not to give me a copy of dad's testament like the law says your supposed to.

    Right away.

    Before 12 noon today.

    That's for sure.

    I mean it.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Angeltruth Jacob
    10:16 AM (6 hours ago)
    to Winnie



    Winnie, this is what I'll say if 12 noon comes and you haven't contacted me.

    Okay.

    Simply this.


    .One day, win,

    about a month after dad entered the hospital,While he was convulsing in horrible pains,


    due to the severe deadly drugs and poisons you and Jeff mendaciously gave our father , for reasons of greed on your parts,during the last 9 months of his life,
    I heard dad meekly say,



    """Please help me...""""



    At that point I found you and Jeff

    deplorable.


    Despicable.



    Detestable.



    You murdered your own father for despicable reasons.




    For horrific reasons of callous coveteousnesses and greed.



    When both of you already possess way more then what you need in this life.



    You still choose to murder dad because he wanted to be a good father to me.



    And help me.



    So, for no good reason, you mercilessly killed him for it.

    Wow.

    Okay.

    I gave you many chances to give me a copy of dad's testament.

    If you had done that, I would have let it go.

    Because I believed that still honored dad in death.

    You disrespectfully couldn't even do that.

    Okay.

    So be it Winnie.

    You can't even honor dad that way?

    Okay.

    Now I go report this to hospital staff.

    And then the police.

    Ta ta.
    .
    Win.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Angeltruth Jacob
    10:23 AM (6 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    Winnie, don't let 12 noon arrive without you contacting me on this.

    I'll avoid hospital staff and police if you contact me.

    And give me a copy of dad's testament.

    Because I believe that honors dad.

    By which fact, I'll forgive you and Jeff.

    And write a website that honors you both.
    I'm trying my best to save you from this.

    And make this good for you and Jeff.
    Trust me though.

    If you don't, you've made it clear that your gonna continue dishonoring dad.

    Even in death.

    Trust me win.

    Contact me before12 noon.

    Or I go to hospital staff ..
    On this subject.

    Because it's disgraceful to dad's memory.

    If you continue to refuse giving me a copy of dad's last will and testament.

    Pure and simple..

    ReplyDelete

  13. Angeltruth Jacob
    11:08 AM (5 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    For crying out loud win.

    I really do love you.

    And I really don't want to go to
    The police with this..

    Just give me a copy of dad's testament
    And I'll forgive this craziness
    On the part of you and Jeff.

    Winnie.

    I will.

    I'll make a website that honors you and Jeff.

    If you do that.

    If not, I can't win.

    Okay.

    I have to go to the police if you don't give me a copy by noon today.

    Okay?

    Because it dishonors dad if I don't.

    At that point.

    Please contact me before noon.

    Please.

    And I'll make this right.

    If not, I have to contact hospital staff

    ReplyDelete
  14. i didnt tell you guys to do that evil to dad. you went out of your way to do it yourselves.


    Angeltruth Jacob
    11:17 AM (5 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    I've really tried to help you and Jeff...

    By giving you guys this option.

    And it's clearly the right thing for you to do too.

    Winnie.

    Even Canadian law says your supposed to give me a copy of dad's testament..

    Every common decency confirms that too!!

    Winnie, this has gone on for too long.

    This dishonors dad if you do not give me a copy of dad's last will and testament.


    By 12 noon win

    Or I dishonor dad by not reporting this.

    Because your being disrespectful to dad's will by not giving me a copy of dad's final will and testament.

    I'd call me before noon win.

    I can't go beyond that.

    Because it's hypocrisies galore to go beyond that.

    On this matter.

    That's infinitely obvious.

    ReplyDelete

  15. Angeltruth Jacob
    11:23 AM (5 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    If you knew your brother and sister
    Did this, how would you react win?

    I'd say I'm being pretty merciful.

    Noon Winnie.

    And I'll make things right between me you and Jeff.

    No problems for you and Jeff at all.

    If you do the right thing and give me a copy of dad's final will and testament.

    Right now

    Contact me.

    If not
    I can't avoid going to the authorities .

    Not beyond 12 today.

    I've already told you why.

    ReplyDelete

  16. Angeltruth Jacob
    11:32 AM (5 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    It's simple.

    Please just give me a copy of dad's final will and testament..

    Then it suffices me Winnie.

    And I'll honor you and Jeff again.

    And forgive.

    And not go to the police.

    Because you did the right thing.

    And honored dad's will in death.

    If not I have to go to the police.

    Because it's hypocrisies galore to continue denying me a copy of dad's final will and testament, Winnie.

    Theirs no good reason for you to do that.
    I'm not gonna dishonor dad that way.


    Okay.

    12 noon.

    Or I'm forced forced forced to go to hospital staff with this.

    Good grief.

    Ya can't even do that simple thing?

    And obey the laws of heaven and Earth?

    What is wrong with you and Jeff?

    Just do the right thing and give me a copy of dad's final will.

    Or it's evil on my part to not go to the authorities with this.

    Okay.

    I already explained that.

    12 noon.
    Or I can't help anymore.

    Okay?

    Hurry win.

    I have no choice.

    Contact me.

    Trust me.

    ReplyDelete

  17. Angeltruth Jacob
    11:40 AM (5 hours ago)
    to Winnie

    Obviously what I say is factual.

    That's obvious.

    But here's a good question.

    Why don't you just respond even?

    To these things.

    Winnie, I can help you and Jeff if you contact me by 12 noon.

    Everything will be fine.



    If you honor dad's memory bygiving me a copy of dad's testament.

    Right away.

    That's clearly the right thing to do.

    Too.
    Obviously.


    I'd contact me.

    Trust me.

    I already explained why I can't go beyond that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. okay. noons arrived.

    regarding july 8th 2019.
    if i dont go to the police now im clearly dishonoring dad. i tried my best to avoid the cops.
    i gave you guys every chance to avoid the cops too.

    you refuse to do whats right here.
    by giving me a copy of dads final will and testament. okay. fine.

    ReplyDelete

  https://youtu.be/C5sjRfq_z9A