Monday, June 10, 2019

sign c

Winnie, one last thing..Related imageJannes (Jim)  Linker
Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF BEETLEJUICE
All facts of this situation clearly surmise that Jeff choose to torture our father in order to disrespectfully dishonor dad's final will and testament. Related image

I know this because he told me he would do Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF PREACHERSthat.Related image

On the highway he told me that..
On the bike .

I swear he did .
By the name of Jesus Christ .Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF BEETLEJUICE
He said that, Winnie..

And he didn't care that dad suffered .Related image

That's despicable..
Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF BEETLEJUICE
But even if he had reasoned with me, on this, I would have tried to get him out of this mess. 

He choose to continue to disrespect dad's final will. Related image

When he didn't have to..Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF TERRIFIED IMBECILES SCREAMING
And when dad just diedImage result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF BEETLEJUICE.Related imageImage result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF BEETLEJUICEImage result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF THE WALTONS


That's dishonoring dad too much....Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF PREACHERSImage result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF THE WALTONSImage result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF BEETLEJUICERelated imageRelated image

He's BEING an asshole..Related image
I tried to get him out of this..Related image
By reasoning with him on this..Related imageRelated imageImage result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF BEETLEJUICEImage result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF BEETLEJUICERelated image


And he told me to fuck off..Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF PREACHERS

That's enough..Related image

Tell him I'm going to the police. 
AFTER MY WORKOUT.Related image
Unless he gives me a copy of dad's final will and testament immediately..Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF PREACHERSInline image 1

1 comment:

  1. N G
    11:14 AM (4 hours ago)
    Hi Kerry Shawn tells me you think your brother and sister are withholding your dad's will from you. I'm not sure how things work but I think even if your dad di

    Angeltruth Jacob
    12:07 PM (3 hours ago)
    to nerdy

    The weird things Jeff yelled at me on a bike ride we took to thamesford are clear now..

    They weren't clear when he yelled them at me..

    But their clear now.

    Back then I couldn't make heads or tails out of it..

    Jeff was angry at something..

    Then it all started to happen..
    Like how Jeff screamed at me on the highway..

    Jeff started visiting my dad continually.
    With unpackaged victuals.
    Druggingy dad.


    Dad started getting massive dizzy spells..
    And passing out.


    Then he went to the hospital in a coma ..

    While Jeff searched my dad's apt for my dad's final will..

    For months.
    Til he found the will.

    So he could alter the will.

    Or destroy the will .

    I believe he murdered my father.
    This way.
    Because he was offended with my father's will..

    Jeff has a very powerful time machine.

    That goes about ,7 years into the future.
    He was destined to live til 96.
    I'm positive of that.

    I've had visions of that.
    My dad was too strong to suffer dizzy spells.

    I know that.

    That's a bunch of bull shit.

    What Jeff and Winnie told me.

    That's for sure.

    Their stories don't add up.



    What adds up is they poisoned my dad with unpackaged victuals for four months.

    Until he went to the hospital in a coma.

    While they ransacked his apt.

    That's what adds up, here, anjelica.

    Trust me.
    I know.
    I saw it.

    And I didn't realize what they were doing until it was too late.
    For me to stop it!


    Okay.
    I'll try talking with a legal aid lawyer....

    But

    Trust me anjelica...

    Theirs crazy situations that go with this..

    The laws are twisted when it comes to final wills..

    Too.
    And
    Wow.
    To this too.


    I never realized Jeff and Winnie hated me so much...

    That they'd kill my father over this.
    Their father for God's sake!



    But I never gave them a reason to hate me..

    Rhey simply did....

    Because their mother died.



    And they had to be raised by my mom.

    My mom never treated them bad.


    She was good to them..
    My mom suffered for them.
    In many ways.

    Before she died.

    Their incredibly callous, anjelica...



    And
    The problem is that he has a time machine..
    I know that sounds crazy.
    But trust me, if facts matter in this life, Jeff does..

    The weird things he's said over the years.

    He couldn't have known certain things.
    Unless he did have one.
    Trust me.
    It's hard to explain....

    ReplyDelete

  https://youtu.be/C5sjRfq_z9A