Thursday, February 6, 2020

Winnie and Jeff are hiding my fathers last will and testament..
From me..Image result for make gifs motion images of deranged psychoticsImage result for funny images of star wars
Related image
That's disrespectful to my father's wishes..
My dad said that to me before he died ..

REFLECTIVE OF THIS.Related image




to amhoekstra
Winnie and Jeff are saying strange things..Image result for funny images of star wars
Behind my back.Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF SHOCKED IMBECILES

I heard them .
And they don't know I heard them .Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF SESAME STREET CHARACTERS DANCING TOGETHER

Like ""her and Jeff are gonna hide my father's last will and testament from me .
In disrespect of my father .Related image

Talk about dishonoring our father in death..?

That's what I heard them say..Related imageImage result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF SESAME STREET CHARACTERS DANCING TOGETHER
I'm serious Aunt Margaret..Related image
I heard them say it..Related image
Don't tell them .
But I heard them say that..
Without them knowing I heard them ...Image result for funny images of star wars
Their being very mendacious..Image result for MAKE GIFS MOTON IMAGES OF DERANGED WOMEN IN CARS FLEEING CRIME SCENES
But I don't have solid proof..
So far I only have general circumstantial evidence..Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF PRINCE SINGING
Unless I can get thamesford library to give me footage of Jeff flattening my tire at the library .
Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF MEAT LOAF SINGING WILDLY
It's a long story Aunt 

But that's beside the present subject addressed..Related image
That's why I ask you to please think Aunt Margaret.
Did my father ever tell you the name of the lawyer he was using for his estate?
And last will andImage result for make gifs motion images of lunatics singing loudly in cars testament?///?Image result for funny images of star warsImage result for make gifs motion images of lunatics singing loudly in carsImage result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF SESAME STREET CHARACTERS DANCING TOGETHERRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated image
Please let me know if you do know the lawyers name..Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF ELMER FUDD DANCING AWAY
even if its jon cena.Related image
Related image
Thanks..


One last thing.

Several times, in respect of my father, I have asked, over the course of 4 straight months,since my father entered the hospital, to observe the will. Image result for funny make gifs motion images of 'one flew over the cuckoos nestImage result for make gifs motion images of hootie and the blowfish singing
Winnie  and Jeff on different occasions both clearly said their is one , but they have continually refused to show it to me..
Then, just recently I heard them laughing about it.Image result for make gifs motion images of lunatics singing loudly in carsRelated image

Saying how they altered my father's last will and testament. 

Because they were offended with it. 


I swear by the name of Jesus Christ they said that Aunt Margaret..Related image
What do I say to that?Related image

Do I willingly let them mock and dishonor my father that way?
Image result for FUNNY MAKE GIFS MOTION IMAGES OF ELMER FUDD DANCING AWAY
That's why I ask for uncle Wilbur and uncle rensa's telephone numbers..

Thank you Aunt Margaret..
Related imageImage result for images of 'SILENCE OF THE LAMBSRelated imageImage result for funny make gifs motion images of jesus enraged turning into the hulkRelated imageImage result for funny make gifs motion images of jesus enraged turning into the hulk

No comments:

Post a Comment

  https://youtu.be/C5sjRfq_z9A